Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have a minimum order?
Your bindery order can be as small as one book.
- Do you retain information on periodical titles?
We maintain record of your periodicals with regard to buckram color, imprinting color and spine format. Three-part tickets will be provided for your use when submitting those titles for binding at a future date.
- What sort of binding do you offer?
We double-fan glue bind into hard covers material you provide, periodicals, new or old books, paperback items, projects you have had printed elsewhere.
- Do you rebind bibles?
We can rebind bibles with either a stiff or flexible cover. We do not offer restoration of old covers on bibles or other books.
- How long will it take to process my order?
Allow 4 weeks turn-around.
- How do I submit my order?
Go to order form and fill in the details of your order. Unless you specify otherwise, we will imprint with gold foil (black and white are also available). When completed, print out the Order Form and enclose it with the order you are sending to the Bindery.
- What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Where do I mail or ship (FedEx, UPS) my material?
Trappist Abbey Bookbindery, 9200 NE Abbey Road, Carlton, OR 97111-9666
- May I bring my materials to the Bindery?
Yes, the Bindery is open 8:15 until noon, Monday through Saturday. In Lafayette, turn north onto Bridge St. and go 3 miles (becomes Abbey Rd. outside town). Turn right into the Trappist Abbey, then left at the Y. Follow the sign to the Bindery once you reach the buildings.
- If I have questions, who should I contact?
Contact Br. Gerald Mathison at the Bindery, available mornings at 503.852.0106 or Gerald@trappistabbey.org or email@example.com